I was born in Mortsel near Antwerp (Belgium) and inherited the photography bug from my father. It started out as a hobby, but things got out of hand and everything evolved into an independent secondary activity, specializing in wedding photography.
Besides weddings, I’ve always been fond of the seaside. I exhibited a selection of seascape photographs in 2011 at Galerie Welnis Oostduinkerke (Belgium) and saw two of my works purchased and permanently exposed at the Belgian embassy in Tel Aviv. In november 2014 I exhibited at SD Worx in Antwerp (Belgium).
The past 4 years have been difficult in searching my way and purpose in photography. I do not consider myself as a pure landscape, photojournalist or documentary photographer. Most of the time I try to find subjects in daily life and I find myself drawn to unusual, contrasting, uncomfortable or even absurd situations.
● 2011 / Welnis Gallery, Oostduinkerke/Koksijde (Belgium) - Seascapes
● 2014 / SD Worx, Antwerp (Belgium) - Seascapes
● 2019 / Rotterdam Photo (The Netherlands) - City Limits (singles)
Works in permanent collection:
● Belgian Embassy Tel Aviv
● Gemeente Koksijde
● Private clients
● Event poster and brochure Getij-Dingen02 (2012)
● Instagram feature on NikonBelgium (2016 - https://bit.ly/2FPaaBV)
● Texel Magazine competition winners’ selection (2016 - https://bit.ly/2TXHZng)